Thursday, April 21, 2011

britney spears - hold it against me lyrics

hey over there, please forgive me, if i`m coming too strong, hate the stare, but you`re winning, and they`re play my favourite strong, so come here, a little closer, wanna wisper in your ear, make it clear, little question, wanna know just how you feel. if i said my heart was beating loud, if we can`t escape the crowd somehow, if i said i want your body now, would you hold it against me, cause you feel like paradise, and i need a vacation tonight, so if i said i want you body now, woulkd you hold it against me. hey you might think, taht i`m crazy, but you know i`m just your type, i`mma be, little hazy, but you just cannot deny, there`s spark in between us, when we`re dancing between on the floor, i want more, wanna see it, so i`m asking you tonight. if i said my heart was beating loud, if we can`t escape the crowd somehow, if i said i want your body now, would you hold it against me, cause you feel like paradise, and i need a vacation tonight, so if i said i want you body now, woulkd you hold it against me. don`t wanna wait, i want it now, (na na now), pop it like a hood, and show me how you work it out. if i said my heart was beating loud, if we can`t escape the crowd somehow, if i said i want your body now, would you hold it against me, cause you feel like paradise, and i need a vacation tonight, so if i said i want you body now, woulkd you hold it against me.

No comments:

Post a Comment